Epoxy KLC PU PrimerGiá:
Epoxy Primer KLC PU is a type of two-part epoxy paint, formulated based upon Polyurethane ,combined with hardener. Epoxy KLC PU is transparent color with excellent permeability to ensure the adhesion ability, is suitable to the surface that endured actions such as : outdoor concrete flooring, high-humidity area.
Epoxy KLC PU Primer
Product Code: KLC PU
Purpose of Usage:
– For the purpose of creating a priming coat of paint before applying an epoxy topcoat. Specifically used for preventing dust, leveling the concrete surface such as: outdoor concrete flooring, wet area….and is suitable to apply for outdoor area.
– Basically used for sea-boat, seafood factories, refineries, chemical plants
Mechanical durability: Strong bonding with all types of surface,flexible and tough coating ,excellent penetration to the concrete floor, extremely good adhesion to bond with further coat.
Chemical resistant: Withstand water, dilute acid, solution of weak alkaline, water-salt solution, seawater, grease stain, fuel other chemicals.
Subsequent Coat: Epoxy KLC PU, KLC SP, KLC BT (depend on the surface area)
Solvent: Thinner KLC 02 (add up to 5% ~ 10% ,measured by weight)
Storage Period: Use within 24 months from the date of manufacture (in proper storage condition).
Storage Condition: Proper storage in dry and ventilating condition, keep away from ignition sources
Application: Use brushes, rollers and high-pressured paint sprayers.
1. EPOXY Primer KLC PU should be applied with EPOXY Topcoat KLC PU to get the best adhesion.
2. Follow the instruction for mixing and stiring exactly the ratio of the main substance and hardener.
3. Clean the surface by removing free of oils,grease,dust,rust,chemicals and repair uneven area ,rough up the surface before applying paint.
4. Avoid applying painting process in raining day or in the environment conditions of to ≤ 10oC and the humidity over 80%,make sure the surface is dry completely.
5. Keep all application tools clean before and after using.
6. Supply sufficient air while applying painting procedure in the cistern or airtight area.