Epoxy BT Primer PaintGiá:
EPOXY BT Concrete Primer KLC is a type of two-part epoxy paint, formulated based upon epoxy resin, combined with hardener. Epoxy KLC BT is transparent color, excellent permeability to ensure the adhesion ability to the concrete surface area and enhance dust resistant capability of floor surface
Epoxy BT Primer Paint
Product Code: KLC BT
Purpose of Usage :
– For the purpose of creating a priming coat of paint before applying an epoxy topcoat. Specifically used for preventing dust, leveling the concrete surface, providing a good adhesion bonded with subsequent epoxy topcoat.
– Basically used for warehouses, garages,lab,…
Mechanical durability: Strong bonding with all types of surface,flexible and tough coating ,excellent penetration to the concrete floor, extremely good adhesion to bond with further coat.
Chemical resistant: Withstand water, dilute acid, solution of weak alkaline, water-salt solution, seawater, grease stain, fuel and many other chemicals…
Subsequent coat: Epoxy KLC BT, KLC SP, KLC PU (depend on the surface area)
Solvent: Thinner KLC 01 (add up to 5% ~ 10%, measured by weight)
Storage Period: Use within 24 months from the date of manufature (in proper storage condition) .
Storage Conditions: Proper storage in dry and ventilating condition , keep away from ignition sources.
Application: Use brushes, rollers and high-pressured paint sprayers.
1. EPOXY Concrete Primer KLC BT should be applied with EPOXY Topcoat KLC BT to get the best adhesion.
2. Follow the instruction for mixing and stiring exactly the ratio of the main substance and hardener.
3. Clean the surface by removing free of oils,grease,dust,rust,chemicals and repair uneven area ,rough up the surface before applying paint.
4. Avoid applying painting process in raining day or in the environment conditions of to ≤ 10oC and the humidity over 80%,make sure the surface is dry completely.
5. Keep all application tools clean before and after using.
6. Supply sufficient air while applying painting procedure in the cistern or airtight area.