Epoxy KLC PaintGiá:
EPOXY KLC Paint is a type of two-part epoxy paint, formulated based upon epoxy resin with a high-gloss level. Provide a good hardness and excellent adhesion with the ability of water resistant and anti-scratch.
Epoxy KLC Paint
Product Code: KLC BT
Purpose of Usage: Use for creating a finished topcoat , is suitable for purspose of creating an anti-dust floor with its durability and great aesthetics. Strong bonding with priming coat KLC BT on concrete floor, mortar surface and others. Epoxy Topcoat KLC BT is an ideal choice for the surface area that endured intermediate actions.
Mechanical durability: Strong bonding with all types of surface ,flexible and tough coating, durable with good adhesion. Bearing ability is in the range of low to intermediate. Provide a good ability to prevent dust, withstand mechanical corrosion and resist antimicrobial actions Easy to clean and maintain.
Chemical Resistant: Withstand water, dilute acid, solution of weak alkaline, water-salt solution, seawater, grease stain, fuel and other chemicals.
Previous Coat: Epoxy Primer KLC BT, KLC HK, KLC CRE (depend on the surface area)
Solvent: Thinner KLC 01 (add up to 5% ~ 10% measured by weight)
Storage Period: Use within 24 months from the date of manufacture ( in proper storage condition)
Storage Condition: Proper storage in dry and ventilating condition, keep away from ignition sources
Application: Use brushes, rollers and high-pressured paint sprayers.
1. EPOXY Topcoat KLC BT should be applied with EPOXY Primer KLC BT to get the best adhesion.
2. Follow the instruction for mixing and stiring exactly the ratio of the main substance and hardener.
3. Clean the surface by removing free of oils,grease,dust,rust,chemicals and repair uneven area ,rough up the surface before applying paint.
4. Avoid applying painting process in raining day or in the environment conditions of to ≤ 10oC and the humidity over 80%,make sure the surface is dry completely.
5. Keep all application tools clean before and after using.
6. Supply sufficient air while applying painting procedure in the cistern or airtight area.