Anti-Rust Epoxy Primer KLC CRE is a type of two-part epoxy paint for preventing corrosion , formulated based upon Epoxy resin,combined with Dioxit and Tripolyphosphate.
Anti-Rust Epoxy Primer KLC CRE Paint
Product Code: KLC CRE
Purpose of usage: For the purpose of creating a priming coat of paint before applying an Epoxy topcoat. Excellent adhension to the surface of steel structure for high-standard constructions, vehicle, bridge and road .
Basically used for protecting the surface of steel in factories, power plants, grinding mills, proventing the corrosion in some cisterns.
Mechanical durability : Strong bonding with commonly used metal surface, flexible and tough coating, good ability to withstand corrosion, influence of weather conditions and mechanical actions
Chemical resistant : Withstand water, dilute acid, solution of weak alkaline, water-salt solution, seawater, grease stain, fuel and many other chemicals …
Subsequent Coat: Epoxy KLC PU, KLC BT, KLC SDA (depend on the surface area)
Sovent: Thinner KLC 01 (add up to 5% ~ 10% , measured by weight)
Storage Period: Use within 24 months from the date of manufature (in proper storage condition)
Storage Condition: Proper storage in dry and ventilating condition , keep away from ignition sources.
Application: Use brushes, rollers and high-pressured paint sprayers
1. EPOXY Primer KLC CRE should be applied with EPOXY Topcoat KLC PU to get the best adhension.
2. Follow the instruction for mixing and stiring exactly the ratio of the main substance and hardener.
3. Clean the surface by removing free of oils,grease,dust,rust,chemicals and repair uneven area ,rough up the surface before applying paint.
4. Avoid applying painting process in raining day or in the environment conditions of to ≤ 10oC and the humidity over 80%,make sure the surface is dry completely.
5. Keep all application tools clean before and after using.
6. Supply sufficient air while applying painting procedure in the cistern or airtight area.