Epoxy Polyurethane KLC PUGiá:
POLYURETHANE KLC PU is a type of two-part topcoat based upon Polyurethane ,created a high-glossy level with excellent color fastness, is an enamel paint with anti-fading substance , used for outdoor area..
Epoxy Polyurethane KLC PU
Product Code: KLC PU
Purpose of Usage: Used for creating a topcoat,applied over an epoxy/epoxy mastic primer coat which is needed a druable topcoat with high-glossy level,endured in extreme weather condition.Recommend for applying cover the surface area of steel structure, vehicle, bridges and roads, sea-boats, electric plants, refineries, chemical plants and others.
Mechanical durability: Provide a high-glossy level to the surface and prevent dust. Withstand mechanical corrosion and resist antimicrobial actions. Offer a wide range of bearing ability. Easy to clean and maintain.
Chemical Resistant: Withstand water, dilute acid, solution of weak alkaline, water-salt solution, seawater, grease stain, fuel and other chemicals.
Previous Coat: Epoxy Primer KLC PU, KLC BT, KLC HK (depend on the surface area)
Solvent: Thinner KLC 02 (add up to 5% ~ 10% , measured by weight)
Storage Period: Use within 24 months from the date of manufature (in proper storage condition)
Storage Condition: Proper storage in dry and ventilating condition , keep away from ignition sources.
Application: Use brushes, rollers and high-pressured paint sprayers
1. EPOXY KLC PU should be applied with EPOXY Primer KLC PU to get the best adhesion.
2. Follow the instruction for mixing and stiring exactly the ratio of the main substance and hardener.
3. Clean the surface by removing free of oils,grease,dust,rust,chemicals and repair uneven area ,rough up the surface before applying paint.
4. Avoid applying painting process in raining day or in the environment conditions of to ≤ 10oC and the humidity over 80%,make sure the surface is dry completely.
5. Keep all application tools clean before and after using.
6. Supply sufficient air while applying painting procedure in the cistern or airtight area.