Alkyd Enamel Paint KLC SDA is a type of one component paint, comprised of alkyd resin, pigments, fillers, organic solvent and additives.
Product code: KLC SDA
Purpose of usage : Used for wooden and metal surface that placed indoor area, provide the lastest luxury beauty with smooth surface, gloss coating, excellent color fastness. Not only for decorating, Alkyd Enamel Paint KLC SDA also acts like a protective shield for the surface of wooden furniture, metal.
Characteristics of Alkyd Enamel Paint KLC SDA
Mechanical durability: Strong bonding with commonly used metal surface, flexible and tough coating, durable with good adhensive. Provide good ability to withstand corrosion and withstand the actions of the extreme weather.
- Previous coat : Primer KLC CRA or KLC CRE (depend on the surface area)
- Solvent: Petrol – Gasoline (add up to 10% ~ 15% measured by weight).
- Storage Period : Use within 24 months from the date of manufacture (in proper storage condition).
- Storage Condition : Proper storage in dry and ventilating condition , keep away from ignition sources.
- Application : Use brushes, rollers and high-pressured paint sprayers.
1. Alkyd Enamel Paint KLC SDA should be applied with primer KLC CRA, KLC CRE to get the best adhesion.
2. Mix the main substance with solvent or gasoline (10%-15% measured by weight and stir steadily)
3. Clean clearly the surface by removing dust, grease stains, rust and other chemicals which can reduce the adhesion ability. The current coat must be rough enough, complete dry and ready for the further coat to be applied.
4. Avoid applying painting process in raining day or in the environment conditions of to ≤ 10oC and the humidity over 80%,make sure the surface is dry completely.
5. Keep all application tools clean before and after using.
6. Supply sufficient air while applying painting procedure in the cistern or airtight area.
KIM LOAN CONSTRUCTION TRADING SERVICE CO., LTD
We specialize manufacturing, distributing and applying epoxy paints.
Address : No.147, Road 28, Ward 6, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline : 028.22007114 – 028.22009114